Saturday, February 20

Enything, enytime...


Friends, this was too sweet not to share. I found this drawing that my daughter made, and I asked her if I could post it. She agreed.

She is a freckle-faced, curly girl who has been known to struggle with shyness... I love how she pumps herself up here with this drawing. She's using her creative powers of visualization to create a desirable reality for herself. We all need to do that every now and again.

So when you're feeling anything less than wonderful, just remember, "You can do enything, enytime."

Out of the mouths of babes...

In case it is too small for you to read, her writing (spelling errors and all) says:
"I say just be yourself at school
don't be someone different
because you will always find a friend
that is what happend to me
and don't be shy
just speake
remember you can do enything enytime

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Precious [check]

Sweet Cheeks said...

OMG, she is awesome...just like her mama!

Related Posts with Thumbnails