Friday, September 25

Backlog-o-Books

You might have noticed that I recently added my Amazon wish list to my blog. I don't want you to actually buy me books. I simply thought you might like to see what I've got on my reading list...

Now I must admit, they are pretty low on the list, as I haven't even got them yet! Well, I take that back. I did just recently purchase My Life in Paris... it was an impulse buy from Sur la Table that I got when I got my cool new Dutch oven. Anyway... like I was saying...
Between my husband, kids and myself, we've got so many books, we don't know what to do with them all. I had put these shelves up when this was our office nook, and they held bills, office supplies, etc. Then, after I moved the computer out of the nook (too cramped!) we just had knick knacks and stuff on the shelves... now they are the repository for homeless books... namely cookbooks (bottom shelf), special children's books, sheet music, and books I haven't read yet!
A few titles on the list are:
  • Rooftops of Tehran by Mahbod Seraji
  • When Crickets Cry by Charles Martin
  • Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson
  • Gilead by Marilynne Robinson
  • The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
Which one should I read next?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails