Tuesday, August 18

New New Moon Trailer

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ABOUT "THE TWILIGH SAGA," JUST STOP HERE AND COME BACK TOMORROW! If you do, just keep on readin'!

If you've read my other posts about Twilight (I have a subject tab for them, 'cause there are a few...), you would know that I'm a bigger fan of the books than the single movie that is currently out...

It's not that I don't like the movie Twilight... because I do. It's just not nearly as rich with detail as the book. (But I have a passion for the music on the soundtrack!)

Anyway, being in the Twilight doldrums that I am... having read all for books and the partial draft of Midnight Sun (twice!), listened to the audio versions of all four books (I did a lot of driving this summer), and now choosing favorite chapters to listen to repetitively... I must say I'm really looking forward to the release of the movie version of New Moon... (Junkies like me can check the counter below to the right to see just how long we have to wait!)

I've watched the first trailer about a hundred times, and am tired of it. It's been spoofed and re-spoofed, but at least it provides a glimpse... The new one, however, really focuses on Bella's developing relationship with Jacob. And it is hot! I am now more excited than EVER to see the movie on November 20... it's a date!

Don't let my excitement fool you into thinking I'm on Team Jacob. In my opinion, Jacob's appeal grew on Bella mostly as a foil to Edward's absence. I don't believe there is ANY circumstance she would've chosen Jacob over Edward. And I don't believe she would've ever had the depth and inensity of relationship with Jacob if she hadn't been reeling from Edward's loss. At some points in Eclipse, I feel that Jacob gets down right unlikable. But he is oh-so-real as a character. We've most all been torn apart by loving someone who didn't return our affections, and I truly feel for him (yes, I know he's a fictional character...) and want to pat him on the back and give him a hug, and then kick him in the butt and tell him to go and watch the movie He's Just Not That Into You.

So there you go. I hope you enjoy the trailer. It made my heart race with anticipation... Taylor Lautner's hot body had naught to do with that... (;

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails